Friday, May 26, 2023

 It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days and we were getting low on feed so I decided to go ahead and stock up. It takes about and hour and fifteen minutes round trip so I try and make it last at least 2 weeks. When I got back Hubby met me at the barn to help unload. Where's the cow feed? he asked. Um, didn't realize we needed cow feed. Only 1 bag left. Sigh. Thankfully that feed comes from a different feed store and it's only 45 minutes round trip! I grabbed a bite of lunch and hopped back in the truck. 

Feed store duties done, I headed to the garden to tie up tomatoes. I planted a few more flowers before time for afternoon chores.

Thankfully no new surprises at the barn. Everyone is doing well and lambs are growing like weeds. Tomorrow we plan to jump on the gardens and get them both in shape before it rains. We are supposed to have until noon. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment