Sunday, May 21, 2023

More Lambs!

 On my way to set up for church this morning, I discovered these two little guys. A set of ram lambs. My old Icelandic girls just refuse to retire. They were supposed to stop having children and just be beautiful pasture ornaments. But no, last year 2 had lambs and I am not sure what hot mess I have down there this year. This I do know, they will be moved when the lambs are old enough to a pasture that does not border a ram field! 

They were up and doing well so I went on to the barn to get set up. 

It was a beautiful day. A good sermon, tons of food and good fellowship afterwards. After eating hubby went to the range to shoot with his buddies. I put the food up ( we will put up table and chairs this evening) and went home to change and do afternoon chores. I have found this fellowship once a month or so brings me a lot of peace. I puttered with the animals and in the gardens. Maybe next time I'll go fishing!
I hope your day was as blessed as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment