Monday, April 23, 2012

Weeding Therapy

After the long soaking rain of yesterday it was perfect weeding conditions. I am always amazed at how therapeutic and relaxing weeding can be. I tend to loose track of time and my accomplishments at the end of the day give me a great since of satisfaction!
The onions can now be seen~
And the snow peas~
 The elephant garlic looks fantastic!
In addition to weeding, the potatoes and green beans had to be sprayed. Even though I had been picking off the pesky bugs some larvae still managed to hatch. Our purple potatoes are almost ready to bloom and we harvested our first radishes!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Almost motivates me to do the same to my overtaken garden haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, off to do more of the same today.. I know I planted more garlic. I just have to find it ;o)

    ReplyDelete