Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


We missed sunrise service this morning. It was at 7:05. At 6:20 a.m. my husband woke me and asked how long it would take for me to get ready. About 30 minutes I mumbled. 30 Minutes?? Why so long?? I have to wash my hair. You washed it yesterday. Yeah and I put on makeup yesterday too. Obviously we missed the service.
We did manage to sneak away to a local state park and take a 5 mile hike. It was lovely and as always cleared my mind and made for a great day. We arrived home 10 minutes before the new LGD puppies' mom came to get her.
That taken care of I went on to start on daily chores. I was surprised to find the first of our lambs had arrived!! She is a beautiful little black mouflon ewe. What a wondeful Easter suprise. The other ewes are getting close and usually after the first lambs they all come pretty quickly. I imagine this will be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment