Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Pegasus Update

Pegasus got his stitches out today. He almost looks normal. Since I was working, Doug and mom met the vet. Pegasus was a real champ and did not even have to be sedated. The vet said his eye looks good and he probably sees shadows. The top lid looks as if there is some nerve damage and how much he regains sight wise, only time will tell. I still have to keep a powdered antibiotic on it for a couple more weeks. Considering how bad he looked a couple of weeks ago I am thankful for his recovery. I had planned to sell him this Fall and bring in some new bloodlines, but in light of his bravery and gentle disposition through all of this, I think he will probably stay right here!
Good side~


Injured side~ much improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment