Friday, June 10, 2011

Maple Lane Homestead Muffins

Tons of zucchini and carrots lead me to create this muffin recipe. I couldn't find one with the ingredients I wanted, so this is what I came up with. Dense, yet moist, they are really yummy! I hope you will try them and enjoy~
                    1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
                    3/4 cup white flour
                    1/2 cup wheat bran
                    1/4 tsp. baking powder
                    1 tsp baking soda
                    1/2 tsp salt
                    2 tsp. cinnamon
                    2 large or 3 medium eggs, lightly beaten
                    2 cups shredded zucchini
                    1 cup shredded carrots
                    1/2 cup butter, melted
                    3/4 cup raisins
Combine all ingredients just until moistened. Bake at 350* for about 20- 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment