Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The First Day Of Summer~But Thinking Of Fall

And so today was the first day of summer, yet I was thinking about fall. Why? It is time to think about ordering garlic and seeds for the fall garden. It it also time to start cabbage and broccoli seeds for fall transplants. I am planning on going through my seed box to see what I need to add. I would like to try growing mache again this year. I did not have luck with it last fall, but it was so hot and dry when I first sowed greens it may not have had a chance. I also have my eye set on a new spicy mustard from Territorial Seeds. Yum~ I can already taste that in salads and on sandwiches!
Here is a  pic of the yarn from yesterday after it dried. As it hung it created a variegated look to it. Really pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment