Sunday, April 29, 2018

More Grapes and Mowing Clover

Sis, Mom and I took a quick field trip Friday, We loaded her truck down with lots of goodies. I, always on the lookout for edible landscaping found some beautiful seedless
white grape vines. I also spied some Paw Paw trees but not even having a clue about them left them with a sad heart til I do some research. My nephew assures me they are delicious!
The white grapes were planted beside the Concord grapes. It completed the arbor that has been empty for several years. I am hopeful these will do well.

Late this afternoon hubby decided we should mow the clover field. We have an 8 day window to get it dry and if it makes we hope to replace store bought alfalfa hay with this for the pigs!

I rode for a little while in the tractor with hubby. Pretty cool watching that big machine mow!


No comments:

Post a Comment