Friday, July 22, 2011

Sick Days

And so Tuesday I woke up feeling a bit odd. As the morning wore on I knew I was coming down with something. By late evening I had a fever of 103*. I haven't run a fever in 18 years! (really!) and so it really kicked my butt. For the next three days I felt like I was in a coma. The boys were able to do the feeding but I still had to drag myself to the barn to milk. Needless to say it all got dumped on the ground. Thankfully today I am back in the land of the living. Though not a hundred percent, certainly a hundred percent better! As I finally wandered outside, I had to laugh at this stick I found hanging on the chicken coop.

 It seems the tom turkey was giving someone a fit during feeding time. Haha!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling much better. I've been thinking about you. It's really hard for us to be out of commission, isn't it?

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete