A diary of the day to day happenings on our homestead.The good days, the bad days and those bordering on total chaos...
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
The vet was out today to do the TB and brucellosis tests on Honey. He checked her over and declared her to be in good health. Now all we have to do is wait for the test results. The TB test will be read on Friday and the blood work may take a week. Until then the calves will continue to get the milk and we will just spend quality time with Honey. Soon though we will have fresh milk, butter, cheese and yogurt again. Yeah!