Sunday, April 23, 2017

Soap Unmolding

I am super excited on how pretty my soaps turned out! Its raining today and the house is dark so pictures here don't really do them justice.
This one is one of the few fragrance oils I still use called Russian tea. It is wildly popular and sells out every time. It colors itself this beautiful orange color.
This was a new color I tried. At trace I swirled some spirulina powder in it. Love this bright green!!
The orange turned out nicely as well. The turmeric and calendula added a nice color with specks of the ground flower throughout.
And lastly another favorite, my rosemary tea tree. I colored it with green clay. Makes a great facial cleansing soap. Though it looks gray it a mossy shade of green. I crossed posted this with our Facebook page since the colors show up much nicer on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment