Friday, October 4, 2019

My Birthday Present!

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. Hubby came home and said he had to order my gift. I really didn't think much of it until he pulled up yesterday with this! A brand new Gator. The one I have been using on the homestead is over 20 years old.
This morning I was loading up my milking supplies and hopped on my old one. Hubby held up his hands and asked why I wasn't on my new ride. I said all my stuff was in the old one. By the time I had finished straining my milk he had transferred everything over and had hidden the old one in his shop! Later today my daughter in law said she had jokingly told my son hubby would have to disconnect something on the old one so I would drive the new. Haha. She was pretty close! I am such a creature of habit. I still mow grass with my ford mower that's 27 years old even though we have a brand new zero turn. Yes. Old habits die hard for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment