Easter Sunday we got a call from a friend of my parents. There was a swarm of bees in his yard. Though we were not really prepared we were able to throw some things together and head over. The swarm was eye level in the the middle of a blackberry patch. It was a large swarm and after clipping our way to it we managed to drop in a box with some partially filled frames. We left it overnight and late last night went to pick it up. I mixed up some sugar water and today they look very content. In the next few weeks we will move the brood box down and the super up. Kinda backwards, but hey we got them and thus far all is well.