Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty Porches

Finally, after almost 9 months of remodeling we are almost done. I spent today tiding up, rearranging and piddling with the front and back porches. Last weekend the boys finished wiring and putting in some added lights to the screened porch which is now a sun room, thanks to the new windows. I hope we will be able to use it year round. I worked a couple of extra days and with the added income purchased a cabinet that was on my wish list. It houses all of the bird seed that used to live in a plastic tub.
One of the new lights shines on the plants that was once a very dark corner.
 The Fu Chest pulls out and makes a bed. A fun place to sleep under the ceiling fans and listen to the night creatures.
All together..Yeah!
The front porch after a good cleaning and adding my old goat wagon to the corner...
Doug has promised to finish painting the windows in my studio this weekend and once that is done and it is put back together we are done!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that new cabinet! And I've never heard of a Fu Chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it is really fun and different, I will post a pic of the fu chest opened. It is a huge space saver!

    ReplyDelete